Saturday, January 21, 2012

The Dark, the Mad

The Dark, the Mad

     By Kaoss

May the godz grow weary of my complaining
And with little or no explaining
Strike me down and end all this!
Oh wait, I work for the opposition
In this startling exhibition
And power over me they do not have.
So hell continues as long as I last.
Immortality craved by those with out
Once received they scream and shout.
End this end this it's too much
Bet they wish their mouths they'd shut
Wishing for what you should not have
Often leads to your soul being grabbed
By one such as I, the Dark, the Mad!
Fear the night, for those that cannot see.
Tis in that time you may see me.
Reaching clawing for the prize
Your soul, your heart, your very mind.
A delicious snack to slake the hunger
The anticipation of dragging you under
Hear your screams rolling like thunder.
May the godz grow weary of all the complaining
And with little or no explaining
Disappear from all plain sight
Taking with them the sunlight
Making it our time to roam and plunder
Happily catching and dragging you under
Oh what a time that will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment